If you have been in the embroidery business, this is often a tough decision. Do you delegate your projects for hands embroidery or do you employ a machine embroidery company to complete the job?
Let’s just take a look at the benefits and drawbacks of both options. Want to know more about embroidery for beginners? Visit our website for more information.
Pros of Hands Embroidery
1) Hands embroidery can produce a unique look and delightful pieces which are truly individual.
2) Every individual adds his/her personal touches to the piece, developing a signature piece.
Cons of Hands Embroidery
1) Hands embroidery takes money and time. With an average, its takes greater than two hrs to produce a two-inch square bit of embroidery. The more intricate the piece, the most time it will require. As time is money, rise in processing time pushes up the costs both tangibly and intangibly for the business.
2) Personal error and contamination can also be possible in hands embroidery. For instance, an embroidery specialist may neglect to follow the set pattern and make mistakes in the finish piece. As the individual is embroidering, the piece might also become dirty and will also delay delivery and lift the price of the piece.
Pros of Machine Embroidery
1) Machine embroidery can be done via a programmable embroidery digitizer. All you need to do is provide your design to some digitizing company. They’ll upload the pattern inside a format that may be read by an embroidery machine. The company also helps to ensure that every design holds true to the original.
2) Machine embroidery is fast and efficient. Most embroidery companies curently have stock pieces like T-shirts, caps, socks, etc. ready for embroidery. All you need to do is purchase the correct amount of stock material and the company can create the needed merchandise for you in an inexpensive and timely manner.
3) Change time is quicker. As embroidery digitizing is performed via a computer, the process takes under 10 mins to accomplish. Like a customer, you need to approve the design and the embroidery process can begin immediately.
4) Human errors like design mistakes, ripped materials, dirt, etc. are minimized or completely absent.
5) As machine embroidery is fast, the items are ready in under 2 days based on the embroidery pattern selected.
Cons of Machine Embroidery
As a result, there aren’t any cons for machine embroidery. Most digital embroidery companies have staff and back-up machines which will cope with any type of emergency or hurry order. For more information on embroidery digitizer, visit our website.
As you can easily see, machine embroidery is definitely an affordable and practical choice to get fast results, while retaining top quality of the designs. For big orders, it is just smart to make contact with an embroidery digitization company. With this group of highly trained digitizers, we guarantee the greatest quality finish results for your projects. We provide the best predetermined fee prices, and 5-round-the-clock change occasions. Make contact with us for the embroidery requirement.